What to expect from Azealia Banks X MAC
Having performed at a private gig for Karl Lagerfeld, become a Alexander Wang campaign face and not to mention debuting her recent hybrid mixtape-album’s Aquababe and Fantasea; Azealia Banks is the Harlem hailing happenin’ female rapper.
Having collaborated with MAC cosmetics on one of their amplified, semi-matte lipsticks (the best sort), Azealia Banks has infused her kick-ass attude into a gorgeous blackened-plum shade. Named Yung Rapunxel”- after her infamous alter ego, the lipstick is to be released during early September.
We can only dream of a full collaboration range featuring metallic eye-shadows, and more deep red, vibrant purple and maybe even some electric blue lip shades! Just imagine,
Van Vogue- Azzealia Banks,
- homo-sex-ual reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- diffusethetension likes this
- farmertedd reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- gebomi reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- melmarie17 likes this
- queerladarladoo reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- rosepetalkissestonight likes this
- sukaira likes this
- lostinsohoblog posted this