Celine Resort 2013.
Phoebe Philo’s minimalist efforts have lead to the creation of timeless staples for Celine in an extremely short period of time. Very much consistent with the brand’s aesthetic, the Resort 2013 collection yet again re-visits those tailored, signature pieces for the modern woman.
Disciplined yet conveying an air of je ne sais quoi, Philo executed a heavily monochromatic palette hinting glances of French navy, deep green and blood orange. A continual loyalty was dictated toward her very well received scarf prints, as in the look which featured both top and shorts veiled in a sheer white material.
With a focus on quintessentially classic outerwear, Philo’s horizontal panelling of leopard print and vivid leather in collarless jackets were stunning. Yet, with these slim coats came soft drapery in sleek silhouettes with pants made of weightless silk organza.
An incredibly tailored, classic collection!
Photographs Sourced from: Style.com
- hirokorone reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- velvetlysuede reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- colorloves reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- mikeijames likes this
- thenextcoddington reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- mariannank reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- killingphoenix reblogged this from donthateassociate and added:
- lostinsohoblog likes this
- donthateassociate reblogged this from lostinsohoblog
- lostinsohoblog posted this